- Patty BrisbenFounder of Pure RomanceHear from the woman who started it all, the woman who shattered all expectations and marched into the direct sales industry with force. Beginning in 1983, inspired by a feature on the Phil Donahue Show, Patty Brisben joined a direct sales company and began holding in-home parties focusing on intimacy products. Every year she ranked among the top five Consultants in the company for sales and sponsorship, and 10 years later, she launched Pure Romance from the basement of her suburban, Cincinnati home. Over the next two decades, Patty’s hard work and desire to educate and empower women across the globe would fuel the fire of Pure Romance and create the company that she had always dreamed of; a place where women could take control of their financial futures with the freedom to raise their families and live their own lives. Today her life’s passion is furthering sexual health research and education through The Patty Brisben Foundation For Women’s Sexual Health.
- Chris CicchinelliPresident & CEO of Pure RomanceA strong advocate for women across the globe, Chris inspires and motivates women to stand up and take control of their future. As the eldest son of Pure Romance Founder, Patty Brisben, Chris has seen first-hand the relentless perseverance that is needed to build a company such as Pure Romance. Patty’s struggles and successes have inspired Chris to continue her legacy of empowering and educating women around the world. Given the intimate nature of the business, Cicchinelli developed a person-to-person model built on discreet, women-only home parties. Through well-taken risks, long hours, and serendipity, he engineered explosive growth for Pure Romance, steadily taking the company from $3 million in 2001 to more than $200 million in revenues today.
- Cheryl ForceSenior Vice President of Sales & Training of Pure RomanceWith more than 30 plus years of experience in the direct sales industry, Cheryl Force is an undeniable expert in the field. Cheryl has turned what began as a part-time job into a life-long passion, focused on advocating for women in business. With determination and growth on the horizon, Force takes a no-frills approach in helping you clear the path to your future. Cheryl joined Pure Romance in 2005 and currently coaches women to build confidence as the Senior Vice President of Sales & Training.
- Brian ParsleyHuman Capital StrategistWorking upward from the bottom rung of a Temporary Staffing Business, Brian Parsley built upon his years of experience to found and sell two successful start-up companies in both online learning and online recruitment space over a 10-year period. His exemplary work with global corporations gives Brian the opportunity to share his knowledge with you and allow him to use his gifts of teaching and speaking on topics of sales and effectiveness, building loyal customers, and leadership strategies that drive profits.
- Madeleine Castellanos, MDPhysician and Sex TherapistDr. Castellanos is a board-certified psychiatrist specializing in sex therapy and the improvement of the sex lives of couples and individuals. She is committed to helping others learn about their own sexuality and how to achieve physical and emotional balance in their sex lives. As a functional medicine doctor, she places emphasis on the ways that lifestyle and nutrition impact sexual desire and performance, and how it fits into sex therapy as well.
*Speakers subject to change.
*Cities and locations subject to change