- PATTY BRISBENFounder & ChairwomanPatty Brisben is Founder and Chairwoman of Pure Romance, and Founder and President of the Patty Brisben Foundation for Women’s Sexual Health. In 1993, she started Pure Romance from the basement of her suburban Cincinnati home and has since seen it grow to the international organization it is today.
- CHRIS CICCHINELLIPresident & CEOChris Cicchinelli serves as President and CEO of Pure Romance and is an advocate for women across the globe, inspiring and motivating each woman he meets to stand up and take control of her financial future. Since joining Pure Romance in 2000, Chris has engineered growth, taking the company from $3 million in revenue to well over $200 million.
- CHERYL FORCESVP Sales & TrainingCheryl Force has been in the direct sales industry since 1986, turning what started as a part-time job into a life-long passion. In a professional career spanning almost three decades, Cheryl has passionately advocated for women in business. Cheryl joined Pure Romance in 2005 and currently coaches women to build confidence as the Senior Vice President of Sales & Training.
- BRIAN BIROBreakthrough CoachBrian Biro is one of the nation's foremost speakers and teachers of leadership, possibility thinking, thriving on change, and team-building. He has delivered over 1,400 presentations around the world over the last 24 years. A former vice-president of a major transportation corporation and the author of 10 books, Brian has appeared on Good Morning America, CNN, FOX and as a featured speaker at the Disney Institute in Orlando.
- Robyn BenincasaAthlete & Bestselling AuthorWorld Champion Eco-Challenge Adventure Racer, CNN Hero, Founder of the Project Athena Foundation (Survivors to Athletes!), 3x Guinness World Record Distance Paddler and proud owner of 2 metal ‘bionic hips’, Robyn Benincasa knows a thing or two about creating Human Synergy – “that magic that allows groups of ordinary people to accomplish extraordinary things together.”
- Patricia MorenoMind-Body ExpertWith over 20 years of teaching and public speaking experience, Patricia's mission is to lead people everywhere to practice self-love, body positivity and gratitude. She believes in inspiring people to live an inspired life. Her signature workout, the intenSati Method, is a revolutionary concept that combines the power of positivity, cardio exercise, mindfulness and meditation to help people unleash their inner warrior and become greater than they ever thought possible.
*Speakers subject to change.